Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.
Dental veneers can be made from porcelain or from resin composite materials. Porcelain veneers resist stains better than resin veneers and better mimic the light reflecting properties of natural teeth. Resin veneers are thinner and require removal of less of the tooth surface before placement. You will need to discuss the best choice of veneer material for you with your dentist.What Types of Problems Do Dental Veneers Fix?
Veneers are routinely used to fix:
- Teeth that are discolored — either because of root canal treatment; stains from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride or other causes; or the presence of large resin fillings that have discolored the tooth
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (for example, have craters or bulges in them)
- Teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth)
Today, dental problems occur in every 2nd person. There are several options that can be considered for your dental care. You can get the service in the various levels with abundant of choices, it just needs a random research and choose a professional dentist in Ludhiana that can offer you the best smile for your money. Proper dentistry can help reluctant people come out of their comfort zone, therefore to find a dentist who can understand your needs requires implementation of an intelligent strategy. There are many services offered by our dentist, and one of the best is porcelain veneers that offer an attractive smile.
Porcelain Dental Veneersare quite common. Practically these are fine shells made from porcelain or resin composite that are joined to the front area of the teeth to improve their shape as well as texture. The surface of tooth is adjusted to develop a bond with porcelain shell however it needs lower augmentation as needed for crown.
The tooth enamel is scrubbed and scuffed nominally to develop a better surface for shell to withstand and nominal of tooth part is eliminated. People who have flawed teeth like bad color, twisted, broken, spaced, cracked or tooth loss, can choose porcelain veneers to get a better appearance.
Many patients who look for more information about porcelain veneers wonder to discover that there are several veneer systems. In addition of numerous material choices, there are abundant of design systems that have an impact on the way your tooth is prepared to deal with veneers.
The materials offered for veneers are:
- Composite resin
- Feldspathic porcelain
- Feldspathic porcelain on a refractory
- Pressed ceramics
- Pressed ceramics with lithium disilicates or zirconium with different substrates
There are then additional options on how to modify the tooth to be prepared for veneers. A reliable method is no-prep design. There is a nominal prep, improved prep and conventional prep options.
Your dentist diagnoses your condition to find if you are eligible for veneers and gives an estimate for cost of porcelain veneers. The process involves impression, ceramics development and teeth prep.
In the first visit, your dentist will discuss the needs for the new veneers.
- Your dentist shows the Dental veneers before and after photos to explain you how the results will look like.
- During the procedure, dentist removes nominal of enable from every tooth to develop a space for the veneer. A putty mold is developed of the teeth with the removed enamel layer.
- The hardened mole is sent to lab for veneer development.
- Temporary veneers are prepared and implemented while the patient waits for the development of permanent one.
- As soon as the permanent one is ready to use, the dentist applies an acidic gel to remove minerals on the tooth surface and get a hard surface to connect the veneer firmly.
- After setting the veneers, they are bonded to patient’s teeth.
You can consult with your dentist for veneers price per tooth that may vary depending on your tooth condition.
DENTAL VENEERS COST
Dental veneers are also named as porcelain veneers or laminates. These are wafer-thin, custom-made shells designed for covering the front surface of teeth for changing their color, shape, size or even length.
We are known for best dental veneers treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab at affordable cost without any compromise of the quality of treatment. The cost of veneers in Ludhiana, Punjab can be estimated after the complete examination of mouth by the dentist. Only after the diagnostic examination your doctor can recommend you treatment according to suitability for it and the need of other additional treatment so after first examination you can have the nearest estimation for the cost of this procedure.